Monday May 7, 2018 | 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This month’s business meeting will be held both at NWLC and remotely via conference call. The agenda is here. (Hardcopies will be available at NWLC; all others should follow along online or print themselves.)
At NWLC, we will meet in Judith’s room. She will email the biz list with her room number by Friday or Saturday, so check your email.
To attend the conference call remotely, do the following:
- Call 1-650-479-3208
- When asked for the meeting ID/Access Code, enter 928 331 861.
- If asked for an attendee ID, just hit the # key
All members are urged to join us and welcomed when they do! If you need more information about this meeting, please contact email@example.com.
Business meetings are open to all members. What happens at business meetings?
- All members are urged to participate in discussions
- We plan great kinky events
- We participate in the running of the organization
- After attending two of the previous four meetings, attendees may make motions and vote.
- Even if you don’t yet have voting rights, your opinions always matter
- Officers report on what is happening