Several of us will be meeting at the new and improved Northwest Leather Celebration, which will be held in Sacramento this year. Check back for the exact location within the hotel.
If you are not attending at the conference and you are a member and want to attend the business meeting, you will need to do the following:
- Get a copy of the Agenda, either viewing online during the meeting, or get a printout. It will be available on Google Docs a day or two before the meeting.
- Read the April meeting minutes before the meeting, so you can vote on approving the minutes.
- Review the action items in advance of the meeting.
- Join the meeting on the conference call. To join:
- Call in:
1-650-479-3208 Call-in number
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll-free number
- Enter the meeting ID/Access Code: 921 649 338
- Call in:
(If you have trouble accessing any of the links above, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Exiles business meeting are held every month (usually the first Sunday unless it falls on a holiday) from 5pm-7pm. The location usually alternates between San Francisco and Oakland. All members are urged to join us and welcomed when they do!
Business meetings are open to all members. What happens at business meetings?
- All members are urged to participate in discussions
- We plan great kinky events
- We participate in the running of the organization
- After attending two of the previous four meetings, attendees may make motions and vote.
- Even if you don’t yet have voting rights, your opinions always matter
- Officers report on what is happening