For this program, The Exiles are holding a group event, hosting a get-together with simpatico groups in the Bay Area. We are proud to be hosting the people of: Cardea Society, Crush, Dykes on Bikes, Dyke Uniform Corps, Femme Fatale, girls of Leather, Hitchin’ Bitches, Mystique, Submissive Girls Night Out, Femmes 4 Femmes, and UnRuly!
Do you self identify as a woman (trans or cis, butch or femme), Non Binary or Genderqueer who feel that your space is in the leatherwomen/leatherdyke community, who is of 18 years of age or older who has a positive personal interest in BDSM? Have you wondered about what groups could possibly be out there for you in the Bay Area? Well look no further! The Exiles are hosting a bunch of our friends!
We’ve invited numerous different womxn community groups and the organizers of the biggest women’s events to come introduce themselves and share what they do. Let’s come together and celebrate each other!
Guests: come get cozy- meet the different groups available to you within this demographic. Ask questions and see what group feels right for you. Maybe even learn about a group you didn’t know about! Just curious about what the groups are up to these days? Come on by! I also heard through the grapevine that a new group for POC folx is forming and will be joining us this night!
After the event, we will be having a pizza munch next door at Extreme Pizza where we can relax, share thoughts, and be social! Come join us!
General Program Meeting Info
- Our programs are held at Catalyst, 1060 Folsom Street, in San Francisco, unless otherwise noted.
- All women (and those whose gender self-identification is other than male) who are over 18 are welcome.
- ASL interpretation is available on request. Please contact the co-coordinators at cocos (at) theexiles (dot) org at least a week in advance if you need an ASL interpreter, and one will be provided.
- Members $5; non-members $10. Please have membership card or ID ready to speed entry.
- The program runs from 8:00 to about 10:15pm, with socializing at 7:30.
- The Exiles is an inclusive and sex positive space for all people whose gender self-identification is other than male, regardless of level of experience. All such people are welcome. Racism, transphobia, homophobia, classism, ageism, size discrimination, and other forms of discrimination have no place here.