Don’t let the name of this event fool you into thinking that it’s only for newcomers and the relatively curious. Whether you are brand new or have been around the BDSM scene for a while, you will find something to entice you at our annual Novice Night.
Here’s why we like to hold this event in July: During the Pride celebrations throughout June and especially on the day of the parade, when we host a booth in Leather Alley, we all meet lots of wonderful women who include newcomers to the world of kink. So we like to tell them all to come learn more about the Exiles and our lifestyles at this special event.
It will include a panel of women with varying amounts of experience in the kink community, from newcomers to longtimers, who all share their stories and experiences with us. Thereafter, we encourage everyone to peruse a variety of stations that provide opportunities experience both the top and bottom sides of various BDSM activities – including flogging, paddles, play piercing, caning, riding crops, rope bondage, and much more.
Program Meeting Info
- Programs are normally on the 3rd Friday of the month (but check the website for exceptions) in San Francisco (See map below)
- All women (and those whose gender self-identification is other than male) who are over 18 are welcome.
- ASL interpretation available on request. Please contact the co-coordinators at cocos (at) theexiles (dot) org at least a week in advance if you need an ASL interpreter, and one will be provided.
- Members $5; non-members $10. Please have membership card or ID ready to speed entry.
- The program runs from 8:00 to about 10:15pm. with socializing at 7:30.