Friday March 18, 2016 | 7:30 pm - 10:15 pm
Presented by The Exiles
Doors open at 7:30pm – Program begins at 8pm
Our March program is going to be exciting for THREE reasons:
ONE, it’s our annual Election of Officers, where we elect our Co-coordinator, Membership Officer, Treasurer, and Recorder, for the next year. This is your chance to step up, and help decide who will take the reins for the next year. (Members will receive voting instructions in their March newsletter, and can vote in advance.)
TWO, after elections are completed, we’ll have an open discussion on “The Dynamics of Group Scenes”:
Want to co-top? or co-bottom? Want to set up a group scene but don’t know how it will work out? Come join our discussion on the dynamics of scenes with more than two people. We’ll share our experiences, tips and suggestions with each other. This will be an open discussion, so come share your experiences as well.
THREE – this event is free to all! We want you to be an active part of your club, and have some fun at the same time.
The regular folks are welcome to the program, but only members can vote.
Program Meeting Info
- Programs are normally on the 3rd Friday of the month (but check the website for exceptions) in San Francisco (See map below).
- All women (and those whose gender self-identification is other than male) who are over 18 are welcome.
- ASL interpretation available on request. Please contact the co-coordinators at cocos (at) theexiles (dot) org at least a week in advance if you need an ASL interpreter, and one will be provided.
- Attendance is FREE for this program.
- The program runs from 8:00 to about 10:15pm. with socializing at 7:30.
Location: Center for Sex and Culture