Please note: Since the Leather Alliance Volunteer Appreciation Party conflicts with the regularly scheudled time, we have decided to meet earlier in the day from 11:30 – 1:30 at Oakstop. The orientation will remain the same, from 2-4.
We would love to see you there. Come and see what we are planning for the Carnival and help us envision the new year!
Exiles business meeting are held every month (usually the first Sunday unless it falls on a holiday) from 5pm-7pm. The location alternates between San Francisco and Oakland. All members are urged to join us and welcomed when they do!
Business meetings are open to all members. What happens at business meetings?
- All members are urged to participate in discussions
- We plan great kinky events
- We participate in the running of the organization
- After attending two of the previous four meetings, attendees may make motions and vote.
- Even if you don’t yet have voting rights, your opinions always matter
- Officers report on what is happening
Email cocos (at) theexiles (dot) org for the exact address.