Sunday September 24, 2017 | 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Come hang out with us at our Folsom booth. It is a fun way to meet other kinky women while also qualifying an Exiles patch.
As they say, “many hands make light work” and we have so many places to put your hands….working! (Although…we can discuss ‘other’ options later.) We would like 2-3 people per 1 or 2 hour shift, but you can stay as long as you want.
Jobs we need help with:
- Setup (between 10 and 11) and tear down (at 5:30)
- Passing out flyers and stickers
- Working the crowd to direct people toward the booth
- Talking up the Exiles to visitors
- Hanging out together and showing people what a fun group this is (yes, fellow introverts, there is a place for us too)
Benefits of volunteering (other than doing your kinky civic duty):
- Meet other kinky women – have we not mentioned this enough yet?
- Having an oasis from the crowd with shade and water
- Proximity to Venus’ Playground (with a nearby port-a-potty)
- Being part of community building
- Proudly increasing our presence in a male-dominated event (ahem, world)
- Working towards your Exiles patch
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You’ll be glad you did.
Location: Folsom St. Fair