The Art of Foot Worship
Presented by Deborah Isadora Wade
Friday Oct 19th, 2012 – doors open at 7:30pm
Our feet carry us everywhere. They are stuffed in boots, heels, and shoes to small, to tight or too high. Foot fetishism is the most common form of sexual preference for otherwise non-sexual objects or body parts. Today the kinky foot community can involve everything from bare feet, foot jewelry, shoes or even stockings. There is nothing like having someone who loves feet revere them. A massage or pedicure can be therapeutic or sensual. This is all about the sensual. Come learn how to give a pedicure and foot massage she/he may never forget. The erotic wonders of worshiping the foot may lead you to: take her panties down and tie them around her feet, tickle and lick the soul of his foot, suck a toe in your mouth, torture her feet with feathers, or a Wartenberg wheel or to slide your foot between hys legs. Come indulge yourself in the veneration of the part of us that carries the weight of your world!
Deborah Isadora Wade is a fiery, flawed and fabulous femme. She is Ms. Alameda County Leather 2009, the current Co- Producer of Northern California LeatherSir, Leatherboy and Community Bootblack, an Independent Director of the SF Bay Area Alliance, and Mama’s Dragondancer. She holds a Masters in Social Work and Theology and spent over 40 years working with survivors of violence and in pastoral ministry. Deb has been part of the leather community for eleven years, part of the Queer community for 35 years, and writes for Leatherati.com. She is an adoring Momma, a delicious diva, a bossy and boisterous broad, and a wee masochist. She has a strong opinion on the oxford comma and twirls a mean baton. She lives with her family in Oakland CA and is an active member of the Bay Area Community.
Program Meeting Info
- Programs are normally on the 3rd Friday of the month (but check the website for exceptions) in San Francisco (See map below)
- All women (and those whose gender self-identity is other than male) who are over 18 are welcome.
- We have sign language interpreters at all of our meetings.
- No charge for March (elections) Program
- Other Months - members $4; non-members $10. Please have membership card or ID ready to speed entry.
- The program runs from 8:00 - 10:00pm. with socializing at 7:30.