Presented by Marilyn
Friday May 25, 2012 – doors open at 7:30pm
It’s the art of getting into a bottom’s head and playing with their fears and desires. It’s the art of pain for the sake of the top’s pleasure. Combine the two and you have a recipe for delight. In this program, Marilyn will walk us through the intricacies of teasing: knowing what tantalizes and terrifies, and playing with it for her pleasure. She’ll show us how to craft a scene to get off on the discomfort, embarrassment, and pain of others. She’ll discuss the fine line between teasing and humiliation, and show you how liberating it is to admit, or be forced to face, what you secretly want and need. And since we know you don’t like all talk and no action, come see how Marilyn is determined to get what she wants, and to share with all of us!
Marilyn has been active in the BDSM community since 1985. She is a sadist, a bitch, a mistress, and a control freak with an intense blood lust and a passion for passion. She is a fat femme top who likes to play very hard, and has a special affection for slut masochists. She’ll also bottom on occasion for very special very bad tops. She loves to teach, and adores public speaking…anything to have control over a roomful of people! She has presented at Black Rose, Ladyfest, Leather Traditions, Venus’ Playground, IMsL, LLC, LLW, and the Exiles. She was an officer with the Exiles for 10 years, and is now on the board of LLW.
Program Meeting Info
- Programs are on the 3rd Friday of the month at the Women's Building in San Francisco (3543 - 18th Street at Valencia; See map below)
- All women (and those whose gender self-identity is other than male) who are over 18 are welcome.
- We have sign language interpreters at all of our meetings.
- No charge for March (elections) Program
- Other Months - members $4; non-members $10. Please have membership card or ID ready to speed entry.
- The program runs from 8:00 - 10:00pm and the doors open at 7:30pm.
Directions to The Women's BuildingPublic Transit BART: The Women's Building is close to 16th street BART. Special note: one side-effect of gentrification in the Mission is that there are a lot of people on the streets between The Women's Building and the BART station - all nice safe people going to one of the many new local restaurants. You'll probably feel safe walking the few blocks from 16th Mission BART and The Women's Building. Muni
- The 22 Fillmore runs down 16th Street. Get off at 16th & Valencia and walk two blocks to The Women's Building.
- The 14 Mission runs along Mission Street. Get off at 17th or 18th and walk 1-1/2 blocks to TWB.
Street parking is difficult in this neighborhood. There is an inexpensive locked parking garage available on 21st St. between Valencia and Mission and 16th and on Hoff St between Mission and Valencia.
View Exiles Program at the Women's Building in a larger map