Hotter Than Hell: Fire, Ice, Wax and Spice
Presented by Ms. Domina
Friday Feb 17,2012 – doors open at 7:30pm
I Want Some Hot Stuff, Baby… We’ve all seen someone rub ‘Icy Hot’ or some other muscle rub on the bottom, but how safe is this? What kind of things can you do to heat up your play? Do you know what figging is? Have you considered nettles? Are there any interesting things to do with spices? How about hot oils? What if we need to stop it right away? We will demonstrate a few things that make your bottom think their skin is coming off. We’ll also show you ways to douse that pain. We’ll give you some tips on what not to use. And to top it off, we’ll show you a couple of tricks with fire, including cupping.
Coming Soon, in the meantime check here
Program Meeting Info
- Programs are on the 3rd Friday of the month at the Women's Building in San Francisco (3543 - 18th Street at Valencia; See map below)
- All women (and those whose gender self-identity is other than male) who are over 18 are welcome.
- We have sign language interpreters at all of our meetings.
- No charge for March (elections) Program
- Other Months - members $4; non-members $10. Please have membership card or ID ready to speed entry.
- The program runs from 8:00 - 10:00pm and the doors open at 7:30pm.
Directions to The Women's BuildingPublic Transit BART: The Women's Building is close to 16th street BART. Special note: one side-effect of gentrification in the Mission is that there are a lot of people on the streets between The Women's Building and the BART station - all nice safe people going to one of the many new local restaurants. You'll probably feel safe walking the few blocks from 16th Mission BART and The Women's Building. Muni
- The 22 Fillmore runs down 16th Street. Get off at 16th & Valencia and walk two blocks to The Women's Building.
- The 14 Mission runs along Mission Street. Get off at 17th or 18th and walk 1-1/2 blocks to TWB.
Street parking is difficult in this neighborhood. There is an inexpensive locked parking garage available on 21st St. between Valencia and Mission and 16th and on Hoff St between Mission and Valencia.
View Exiles Program at the Women's Building in a larger map