Kinkiest Carnival Ever
Presented by the Exiles
At the Women’s Building
Friday Dec 21, 2012 – doors open at 7:30pm
Come one, come all, to the kinkiest carnival ever. Join your friends at the Exiles for a hot night of kink, fun, music, and debauchery!
Cheer on your favorites in the vibrator races, get a spanking, or enjoy a tarot card reading – it’s all part of the fun at the Carnival. We’ll also have dick tossing, rope bondage, and sampler booths where you can try out a variety of bdsm activities. If your leathers need a shine ,there will be expert bootblacking. Hang out with your buddies, enjoy kinky refreshments, win fabulous prizes, and get merry in the best ways possible!
As usual, please bring an unwrapped child’s toy to donate to MAMA’S TOY DRIVE.
Program Meeting Info
- Programs are on the 3rd Friday of the month in San Francisco (See map below)
- All women (and those whose gender self-identity is other than male) who are over 18 are welcome.
- We have sign language interpreters at all of our meetings.
- No charge for March (elections) Program
- Other Months - members $4; non-members $10. Please have membership card or ID ready to speed entry.
- The program runs from 8:00 - 10:00pm.
Directions to The Women's BuildingPublic Transit BART: The Women's Building is close to 16th street BART. Special note: one side-effect of gentrification in the Mission is that there are a lot of people on the streets between The Women's Building and the BART station - all nice safe people going to one of the many new local restaurants. You'll probably feel safe walking the few blocks from 16th Mission BART and The Women's Building. Muni
- The 22 Fillmore runs down 16th Street. Get off at 16th & Valencia and walk two blocks to The Women's Building.
- The 14 Mission runs along Mission Street. Get off at 17th or 18th and walk 1-1/2 blocks to TWB.
Street parking is difficult in this neighborhood. There is an inexpensive locked parking garage available on 21st St. between Valencia and Mission and 16th and on Hoff St between Mission and Valencia.
View Exiles Program at the Women's Building in a larger map